Ranking
Original Post
nasty betting bug O.O
ok i noticed some strange behavior of how bets are processed.

- i bet something (i.e. 100TC) on somebody
- nobody bets against
- if that person wins, i get my 100TC back
- if he loses, i don't get anything back

WTF? is it supposed to work like that? so i can't win, but still can lose my money.. how the hell am i supposed to know if anybody will bet against?
or is it server bug?
someone must counter your bet so you can get profit , if you bet on some player and no one bets on the another , then you just recieve your money back if the player wins , and lose it if he loses , most of times if no one counters , the op's use the /cancelbets command
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
You dont know how betting works dont you?
Betting works only when there are two or more betters betting on different sides.

I was there when you keep on betting but no one bets on the other player. So if you won the bet, you just get your bet back since no one bet on the opposing side.
~knight zero~
LOL so how the fucking hell can i know if anyone will bet against?
in the past few days i haven't seen ANYONE betting except for me, wtf
what is the point of risking money in hope that SUDDENLY somebody will bet (nobody is betting, maybe for same reason i described)

this needs to be fixed so if nobody bets i will get my money back anyway, otherwise its a lose/nolosenowin situation , which is ridiculous

don't you agree?
-----
and i've never seen an op using /cancelbets command, maybe because there are no bets except for mine
Last edited by KOTEG666; Aug 13, 2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Additional: This is only to what I know. I think if you lose your bet, the winner of the match takes the bet.

Also the winner has a share on all bets if he wins his match.
~knight zero~
"So if you won the bet, you just get your bet back since no one bet on the opposing side."
this is perfectly ok.
but if i lose the bet - i lose the money anyway, regardless of whether anybody bet against or not - this is terribly wrong and make betting extremely dangerous and unprofitable