Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Hatena Flipnote

As an animator, I personally hate Flipnote with a passion, but I want to know what you all think, and watch my video (READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION) before you argue with me.

Hatena Flipnote is basically some sort of "animation" program for the Nintendo DSi, which I find awful, you can get more info here.
pennis and also dicke and balls
Heard of it, seems like a rip-off of something that I forget.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Reminds me of easytoon, but for the ds. I don't see the big deal. To each their own, ya know, man? Not to mention that flash costs hundreds of dollars.
Last edited by isaac; Aug 12, 2011 at 10:52 AM.
Yeah, but i see like serious animators there.
if they're serious, at least buy flash 8.
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
Yeah, but i see like serious animators there.
if they're serious, at least buy flash 8.

Why does it matter what they use? If they're having fun, why would you try to stop that? Again, flash costs hundreds of dollars, while this costs, what? Free - a few bucks? Also, your 'passionate hate' is unreasonable. Don't use it, or watch videos of it if you hate it so much. Also, it's for the ds, that means you can use the touch screen rather than a mouse which is good.

Based on what you're saying I think I can reasonably say that I hate toribash replays. I see people taking it all seriously, but they should just get maya if they want to seriously make animations or models. *rawr*. etc.
Last edited by isaac; Aug 12, 2011 at 10:37 PM.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Why does it matter what they use? If they're having fun, why would you try to stop that? Again, flash costs hundreds of dollars, while this costs, what? Free - a few bucks? Also, your 'passionate hate' is unreasonable. Don't use it, or watch videos of it if you hate it so much. Also, it's for the ds, that means you can use the touch screen rather than a mouse which is good.

Based on what you're saying I think I can reasonably say that I hate toribash replays. I see people taking it all seriously, but they should just get maya if they want to seriously make animations or models. *rawr*. etc.

What Anime was that XD?
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
yes, but toribash isn't an animation program

Exactly. People are using it to make videos of fights or other moves when it's not even an animation program. Since they're all serious about it, they should just get Maya or 3ds max, or etc.
Just do your thing and let them stealers,bieber dick riders, shit ipod songs, and stolen flipnote people do there thing. You cant stop them.

Plus this is for dsi and dsi does not support flash
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.