Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
SAT Testing
I'm taking the SAT this October and my parents keep insisting that I study all the time. I get straight A's and I'm in the most advanced classes that a Sophomore can take. I'm trying to get into a... two-year, public, residential high school and I need to get at least a 1,500 on the SAT to be able to go to that school. Do you think I'll have to study my butt off to get that score?

I'd like your help with this.
Last edited by Gryphon; Aug 11, 2011 at 07:37 PM.
1500 is a piece of cake pal.

Study up a little and you'll do fine. However, if you wanted 2000+ well, that'd be a different story...SAT's are mostly used for getting into college anyway, you'll probably want to get above 1500 by the time you start applying.
1500 is like crushing an ant with a huge fucking mallet. If you can speak english, add, subtract, multiply and divide, you should be good. Make sure to take your time, read everything through. If you don't know an answer, don't write anything down, they take off points of you do.
Hoss.
Most people I know in high school get over 2000 by the time they are seniors. IMO, 2300 is the score to (realistically) break. That would put you in the top 1% (probably even better). 2100 would be top 10%.

But if you are taking the hardest classes at your school and getting straight A's, provided that you school is decently large, then 1500 shouldn't be any trouble at all. Don't worry too much about it. If you do, then just take some practice tests from Princeton review to boost your confidence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]