Ranking
View Poll Results: What do you think of the Off-Topic board?
I like it
21 Votes / 60.00%
Somewhere in-between
7 Votes / 20.00%
I dislike it
7 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Your Opinion of Off-Topic
Greetings Toribash, I have created this thread to get your voice and opinions of the Off-Topic board, not its subforums. No trolling, just a simple poll; totally compliant with the rules.

Anyway, I personally think Off-Topic is just a reduced form of the now non-existing Wibbles board. Basically an entire board mostly dedicated to "about you" and "look what i made" threads (mostly the first kind). I believe it is overly-enforced and has a limited variety to what a user may post, which immensely brings down the enjoyment of the board. Just my thoughts.

Poll on the way...Be sure to elaborate about your decision in the thread!
Just wibbles, but with a few moderately interesting topics and less unrelated posts to these topics.
Last edited by Skolfe; Aug 8, 2011 at 05:29 PM.
I like it, off-topic is fine the way it is.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I like it way better than wibbles, because this subforum is for people who want to talk about other things, but they have to do it in a more civilized manner.
Wibbles, people just go out of control in my opinion. Full of useless and stupid topics.
Here, it's better and more organized.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
IM CLEARLY SAYING I LIKE THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN NO LONGER TROLL ME LIKE THEY USED TO DO SO IN WIBBLES.

This isn't wibbles. You cannot compare this with wibbles. Anyone that dares to do so, is probably the biggest ignorant ever.