Toribash
Original Post
Dreams
Did it happen to you that you dreamed something that later happened.
To me it did multiple times.So i did some research. Here is what i found out.
Manny of us call that Deja Vu or Allready seen.I made this thread so you can share your experience with your strangest thing that you dreamed and it happened.People can have manny dreams at night that they forget
some of them like ordinary dreams can take 2 secconds
and some of them like nightmares can take 5 minutes

here are some other opinions
These is wrote by Gorman:
That is premonition, not deja vu. And when you say deja vu, you really mean deja vecu.

Besides that, what you thought you dreamed was only constructed when the event happened, to put it simply; your brain connected the event with a memory that it couldn't access, and so it just thought "it must be exactly the same thing".

Besides that, most people have 10+ dreams per night, how many do you remember? Now out of the ones that you remember, how many come out true? When you dream so much so often, there is a very high chance that one of them will 'come true'.

I am looking for some judges that will help me to choose the best stories.
Judges:
ChessHire
MajorKitty

Stories:
Weird Stories
Normal Stories
The Best Judge Decided stories
Last edited by ChessHire; Aug 14, 2011 at 09:10 AM.
Like Dejavu?
It happened to me a couple of times but not really the exact stuff that happened like me having different clothes
That is premonition, not deja vu. And when you say deja vu, you really mean deja vecu.

Besides that, what you thought you dreamed was only constructed when the event happened, to put it simply; your brain connected the event with a memory that it couldn't access, and so it just thought "it must be exactly the same thing".

Besides that, most people have 10+ dreams per night, how many do you remember? Now out of the ones that you remember, how many come out true? When you dream so much so often, there is a very high chance that one of them will 'come true'.

Want to prove me wrong? Write down all the dreams you have every night, then see how many of them come true. That way you will remove observational and hindsight biases.
Actually I heard that people have more than 100 dreams, but they just don't remember them, or most of them, when they wake up.
Last edited by Rooyall; Aug 6, 2011 at 05:38 PM.
This shouldn't be here, moved to off-topic. Read the discussion guidelines next time.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
sorry mookie

Anyways i accept your opinion and i offer you place of judge
your opinion will be set up

waiting for stories people

Btw
People can have manny dreams at night that they forget
some of them like ordinary dreams can take 2 secconds
and some of them like nightmares can take 5 minutes
Last edited by ChessHire; Aug 6, 2011 at 06:46 PM.
I had a nightmare......It was terrifying, It was horrible ..... When I went to sleep I was in a world, it looked like this one. I was in my home...... Then. Then. Then. My mom said its time for school, I WAS LIKE NOOOO!!!!!... I was getting ready for school and then walked to school. Thats all I remembered at that point. My dream skipped then I teleported to school in a quick white flash. I had my sled in my hand cause it was winter. I went to go down a hill when the yard duty teacher said " your not supposed to sled " I didnt know why. I went back into the school then I woke up. I slept again and dreamed of school again... But im lucky there is no school yet in real life.....
=_=...
Do our dreams teach us anything?

My first remembered dream was a nightmare, and I remember it to this day...
*Story Time!*

It was a new moon at night, and the only thing giving me light was the streetlight behind me, and the lantern in my hand. It was a pouring rain, the clouds sucking up the light from the stars. The ground was a cobblestone road, and a river behind me. I yelled out a name into the oblivion, "????, ???
??????!". I was looking for someone, but I don't know what I said, I can't remember it. I looked around, but I saw nothing. The rain had swallowed up my words, and made me feel helpless.
At first, I really saw nothing, but then a saw a stranger in front of me. He was not the person I was looking for, and was probably finding the source of sound in his black abyss. It was a black and grey face, one I cannot draw. It screamed, like it was in agony, but not. It was such a loud and unholy low pitch scream, it almost drowned out the rain as well.

Then I woke up, shaking. Not physically, but in mind and soul. I stood perfectly still, trying to process this, and I can't make of what I dreamed of to this day.

I don't know what to make of it. I was like 5 when I had this. Must've been a demon.

I did NOT make this up
Last edited by MajorKitty; Aug 10, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
really nice story
i will judge it later
dream made my hair go up
i just hope that i wont dream that stuff brrr
i still need some judges to help me with this
i do but its only little unimportant snippets of time
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.