Ranking
Original Post
Pranks
In this thread you talk about the funniest prank you've ever did to someone. One time I got this really realistic mask I put on and then I got this plastic bag that i filled with ketchup then I walked into the kitchen and my parents walked home and they went into the kitchen and started screaming I heard my mom say ''call 911!'' then I hurried up took off the mask and said ''it was a joke!!!!!!!!!!!) Then i saw that my mom had dropped her cell and it showed the number 9 and then i started laughing as loud as I could whats your story?
I dumped a bucket of rotting fish in Mario Ballotelli's Maserati and told him the rest of the Manchester City team did it.
Hoss.
I was drunk one night, (the one and only night ;o). And I did the Happy Gilmore prank.

If you don't know what that is, fuck you.

Unless you're foreign, then it's alright.
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
I was drunk one night, (the one and only night ;o). And I did the Happy Gilmore prank.

If you don't know what that is, fuck you.

Unless you're foreign, then it's alright.

For those who don't know it's when you throw up in someones mouth who is asleep.
Or not.

It's when you shit in a bag, light the bag on fire, put it on a doorstep, ring the doorbell, leg it.
Look up 'invisible rope.' It's pretty fun I suppose. Once a guy in some muscle car who was speeding had to slam on his breaks though. He got out with a tire-iron or a bat or something, I couldn't make it out since is was 1 or 2 in the morning.
While a car was backing out, i hit the back of it with my hand and faked like it hit me and fell. Driver got out and i guess had previos problems with hiting things and gave me $20 to nlt report it XD

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.