Ranking
Original Post
Is it legal?
Can I make people flames and have them send me the tc for me to forge it for them?
Or do I need to have the forging money myself to sell it?
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
I dont see why it wouldn't be legal.
It would be easy for people to scam each other though.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Thanks I may start to make people flames then, I have experience with particle effects in 3d software as well, so I am good at making flames.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
I was thinking about same idea before, but I am to lazy to start it. Like.. making a flame, then making screens of it, and then saving somewhere link to forge it - then make an auction, tell that You first have to get TC because You have to forge it and you don't have money from your own pocket.. etc etc. :P
Im not sure but I think its not legal.

Since one rule in selling items is
C) Do not attempt to sell, or pay with items or Toricredits that are not in the inventory of the account that is posting. No; "It's in a bank account". This also covers the sale of items currently in the market.

~knight zero~
^^^ That's another thing.

I've seen many flame shops doing that same thing, and they haven't been closed or anything. So it's most likely to be legal.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

pretty sure this is legal,
but if it lucrative is a whole different matter, since people tend to pay less for flames than the forge price, unless it is something unseen so far. And pretty much anything that can be imagined has been made in the flame forge
wishful eyes deceive me
How about this? I doesnt seem to get what it means.
F) Selling flame designs is strictly prohibited.

~knight zero~