Toribash
Original Post
Requesting Video
Where can I Request for Trailer or Video ?
Who the best videomaker that i can contact to make a video with a moderate price ?
Please bring back Organiζations board
A video for our clan , why don't you request it to vman45 ?
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
He's greedy , he doesn't want to make it until he paid royally by us (no offense)
But , i discuss it in school he will make it , what a nice kid !

Umm..... eh anyway everyone , how much tc do average video cost ?
It depends how good a replay maker he is. If he is the best replay maker ever it will probably alot more than someone who is just starting. But the average I've seen in video making ranges from 2k-10k. But he might give you a discount if you know him well.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Go PM someone. Andreyoshi used to make vids for 100k.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Well If you want some decent you could pm me my prize range isn't the highest but I want atleast a bit and you need to have decent replays (the most important part )

to see my work

www.youtube.com/user/eistea1
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Go PM someone. Andreyoshi used to make vids for 100k.

whoa , whoa , whoa dude !!! our clan can't afford that

Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
Well If you want some decent you could pm me my prize range isn't the highest but I want atleast a bit and you need to have decent replays (the most important part )

to see my work

www.youtube.com/user/eistea1

I'll discuss it with my clanmates

And , isn't there any thread to request a video ?
Last edited by Wyverneon; Aug 3, 2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Make an Event with decent prizes, that should help.

Thats actually the best idea so you can take the best video as your clan video
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist