Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Blockland is an old game with a limited amount of features, the modding in it is good (iirc) and the community still has some people around. However, Minecraft is still growing and has one of the hugest gaming communities around right now and probably the largest indie game community. Updates keep flowing in and it will stick around for a while, it's also really fun.
Blockland, no doubt.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Minecraft all the way. You imagination can run wild in Minecraft, whereas in Blockland, you have limited powers. Minecraft, you can punch a creeper, in Minecraft, you can eat a pig, in Minecraft, you can slay zombies. Where else can you do this stuff?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Go with Minecraft, with blockland being such an old game and some people who still it is fun, but you are limited with what you can do. Minercraft is still #1 in that kind catageory in my opinion and with new updates and mods Minecraft is the better choice to go with.

Go with Minecraft...
I do love blockland. But minecraft is way better for somebody new to that type of game. Really blockland is the best for modding, but I'm sure you won't be doing any of that.

So yeah, minecraft.
This is a joke, right? Minecraft (In my opinion) is way better than Blockland and its release date isn't for another three months! I haven't actually played Blockland but I have seen gameplay and I have to say it's mediocre at best. This is like asking who's inventions were better - Nikola Tesla's or Ben Franklin. :P
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Minecraft, you can punch a creeper, in Minecraft, you can eat a pig, in Minecraft, you can slay zombies. Where else can you do this stuff?

Ride a pig :3
so yea, Minecraft
we rub a mexican monkey