Toribash
Original Post
Story:The Journey of the Braves:By Screaam
Ep.1 The Journey of The Braves
Once there were a small village near Demon Lake 10 million years ago there were a race before humans.They were toribashians...............

There were three happy teenagers Defyant,Millie and Blam.They were playing football in their back yard when they saw there was a teenager who moved close to Blam.His name was Hamade.They went to talk to him and ask to play but Hamade was frustrated of moving so he was angry and said
Go to hell!I dont wanna be your friends!Blam,Millie and Defyant went back to play football but they were sad because Hamade was so rude.It was dark night,wolves screaming,lion roaring.Then the was a toribashian scream and second after that Hamades house blow up.Hamade was lucky he slept in garage next to house couple of meters away.But his parents wasnt so lucky.They died.Hamade ran to Blam,Millie and Defyant and apologized what he did yesterday.Then they saw two ninjas running towards them with katanas.Blam and Millie ran to Millies house and draw to shotguns with Blam and they shot the ninjas they almost killed Hamade.Millie asked Hamade why did ninjas want to kill Hamades whole family.Hamade said:I dont know,but my father had problems with the Clan Named Yakuza.Boys thought together what theyll do with Hamade.But when they even thought Blams,Millies and Defyants houses blow up.Theyre parents died too.Blam went so anger he almost strangled Millie.He wanted to revenge his parents death.Also wanted Defyant,Millie and Hamade.They went to find weapons of the remained houses.Blam found shotgun.Millie found two mechanic daggers.Defyant found a dead ninjas katana.Hamade found a rifle.So their journey began towards to Yakuza clan castle.To be continued.....
Last edited by Screaam; Apr 18, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
CHEEZBURGER? o.O