Toribash
View Poll Results: Is this the best NFS game ever?
Yes
1 Votes / 10.00%
No
9 Votes / 90.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
NFS THE RUN
So, is this the best NFS game ever?
I mean it has (al least in my opinion) 5 stars graphics, an awesome gameplay and many cool cars and many other improvments.

Below you can find the link to the website (where you can find more information about the game)
http://www.needforspeed.com/therun/about

As you can see (and as I understand), the main idea of the game is to run from San Francisco to New York , evading the cops an stealing cars. I have also noticed that this is the first time when you can get out of the car(but I think those are cripted scenes), but there is also posible to take part of usual races.

VIDEOS

SCREENSHOTS

And here comes my question...Is this the game that we have all been waiting for , or it is just another fail from EA?

Waiting for answers and suggestion.
Last edited by Chirox; Jul 31, 2011 at 08:04 PM.
Please include some more information about the game so people can actually judge it. Will check back later, may have to close if not updated.
It's still not enough.

Include things like screenshots, videos, etc.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Graphics are awesome, driving mechanics look fluid but I heard that the car customization will be lacking. Probably will not be the best but will be worth a try.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Graphics are awesome, driving mechanics look fluid but I heard that the car customization will be lacking. Probably will not be the best but will be worth a try.

You are right, and I am also afraid that there will not be a free roam mode...it would be amazing to drive your dream car through that world..wouldn't it?
Last edited by Chirox; Jul 31, 2011 at 08:25 PM.
ahahaha what is this, parktouring in need for speed?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan