Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash-Escape from reality..
Ok guys ive been playing toribash for more than 3 years now(Not on this acount obviously) and over the years ive realised that people treat this game so seriously.They also think this is reality for some reason.

Anything online is just a way to insult other people or say things that they would NEVER say in reality.The only reason I play it is to get away of my my life.

Why do you play it and do you agree with my statement?
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
The only reason I play it is to get away of my my life.

Pretty much this.
Also it's fun and addicting.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Pretty much this.
Also it's fun and addicting.

Obviously you have seen the light.It is fun but somewhere it has to end.
I dont even know, but when i just think about a cool move that i can make i end up playing for hours, and yeah pretty much to get away from reality for a bit.
F ight A gainst G renade S pam See what i did there?
Welcome to the internet. No really, that's how the majority of the internet is, to find good people you have to put effort in and nit-pick who you befriend.
It's a pub. Meet people, have a good time, make a circle of friends, be a waiter if you have the time. If you take it too seriously, online communities lose their purpose, which is entertainment.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
How can you play a game for three years straight? I get sick of Toribash after 15 minutes of playing it.
Even when I started out in Toribash, if I would ever think of Toribash I would rather think of the forums.
Last edited by Alan; Jul 31, 2011 at 01:30 AM.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
How can you play a game for three years straight? I get sick of Toribash after 15 minutes of playing it.
Even when I started out in Toribash, if I would ever think of Toribash I would rather think of the forums.

It's not like you play 24/7 for three years.
It might just be that 15 minutes daily, bidaily, twice a week...