Toribash
Original Post
A Story
This is not a story what Hamade or sum1 is working on.This my made tellling about of Legacy members journey where they meet each others and stuff there will be some enemies and the enemies are from inside of teh Legacy.So stay tuned!

P.S. Or Hamade ask HebrewHamr can they be our beloved enemies.In the story not in tb!
Last edited by Screaam; Apr 12, 2008 at 06:53 PM.
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Ill think of something
Im having slight trouble getting further. I rather think of traking a dead clan and make them beloved enemies.

Main Plot:

Small village near the sea on Toribashland, Hamade's dad left never cam back four years after dad got missing Hamade sent out to leave the village for a quest <Insert ubeawesome clanwar plot here>
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
Ill think of something
Im having slight trouble getting further. I rather think of traking a dead clan and make them beloved enemies.

Main Plot:

Small village near the sea on Toribashland, Hamade's dad left never cam back four years after dad got missing Hamade sent out to leave the village for a quest <Insert ubeawesome clanwar plot here>

Well thats good start im gonna make the story of episodes which ill make weekends or when i got freetime and it will be good story ;P But i maby do some editions in the start :P
Last edited by Screaam; Apr 13, 2008 at 11:23 AM.
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
sorry but I am still working on the story, And it is going to be large!
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.