Toribash
Original Post
Toribash and your life.
Does toribash effect your life at all such as socially or in the class room or even when you're just going for a refreshing walk. To me this is discussion material mod's.

I'm not sure if this is called being effected by the game but I randomly hear noises from the game or IRC noises.. And at school I can't stop thinking about it, maybe I need to become less active or something.

Does it effect you?

suo grammar nazis: "You're" --> "You are". As in: "You're an idiot."
"Your" --> Possessive. As in: "I found your head texture."

box says: suo, Nazi would be capitalized.

suo says: box, it's not being used as a proper name, rather a form of activity. As such, it'd be a verb. Proper verbs don't even exist. Secondly, [color=blue][b]***[/color][/b] shows you have no idea how XML typed languages work.

* Fivah giggles
Last edited by Fivah; Aug 1, 2011 at 02:09 AM.
hi.
Well I don't even play the game, so I don't hear noises or anything. The only thing Toribash affected my life on would be my grammar skills. My grammar on the internet and in general sucked dick in 2007. Now i'm 17 and I speak better than 80% of the people I know.
Last edited by Cole; Jul 28, 2011 at 12:39 PM.
I OWE MILLIONS
Yes yes.

When i was in a real life fight, i thought about:

"Two kids are grabbing on to me. If i contract my pecs and right rotate ches-

WAIT A MINUTE! what am i doing? It's real life! not toribash.

That's happens to me whenever i spend too much time on multiplayer or replay making.

--

In Summer vacations, I have 11 hours in a day and all those hours i am on forums.
Last edited by Hero; Jul 28, 2011 at 12:13 PM.
Toribash doesn't effect that I am life at all. I don't even play it anymore, though, of course.

edit: Title was fixed, toast is no longer relevant.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Red me and you joined 2 days apart /o/

Also: I've learned a lot from the forums. I've learned to not be an ignorant asshole, etc.
I OWE MILLIONS
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
...and I speak better than 80% of the people I know.

Originally Posted by Cole View Post
...I've learned a lot from the forums. I've learned to not be an ignorant asshole, etc.

And that.
hi.