Toribash
Original Post
About textures and stuff
Right im new here and im finding the market/shop and items rather confusing...

I know to get TC you need to win multiplayer battles, or buy it and thats what you buy stuff with... (and the QI/IQ stuff i know)

But i dont get all the textures and what they do? Could someone explain to me most of what i need to know about them? :S

Thanks
Textures are just ways to make your Tori look differently. They apply flat images to the different parts of the tori. Instead of the default textures, you can make them look like this, this, or whatever you like, really.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Textures are just ways to make your Tori look differently. They apply flat images to the different parts of the tori. Instead of the default textures, you can make them look like this, this, or whatever you like, really.

Thankks, so when i buy a texture for a body part, how to i get it, change it, and apply it?

Also i see there are different sizes? (like 512x512) Whats the differences between them?

And in the market section why are they different prices? e.g. There is like a head texture for like 20,000tc, but then there is one for only 2000TC.... why?

Thanks again
Check this thread on how to get, change and apply textures.
128x128, 256x256 and 512x512 are resolutions. the bigger the resolution you use the more pixels you can use and it will make the texture much more detailed compared to lower resolutions.
-----
As for the market. its the prices of the users in forum. It's one way to earn TC. People sometimes overprice the items. Others are not just serious putting there items in the market. Others also put some fake sets just to confuse the buyers like putting full void in the name of the set but actually it doesnt contain full void. So be careful in buying in the market.
Last edited by KZero07; Jul 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Check this thread on how to get, change and apply textures.
128x128, 256x256 and 512x512 are resolutions. the bigger the resolution you use the more pixels you can use and it will make the texture much more detailed compared to lower resolutions.
-----
As for the market. its the prices of the users in forum. It's one way to earn TC. People sometimes overprice the items. Others are not just serious putting there items in the market. Others also put some fake sets just to confuse the buyers like putting full void in the name of the set but actually it doesnt contain full void. So be careful in buying in the market.

Which thread? :S :P

And ah, thanks, thought thats why they were different prices :P
oops sorry. forgot to include the link..here you go.http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=98400
-----
you can also check the wiki..http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?t...rtal:Tutorials
Last edited by KZero07; Jul 28, 2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~knight zero~