Ranking
Original Post
Starting a Clan
How would one create a clan?

Does it cost TC?

I'm trying to get members of my gaming community to join in on this awesome game, and I think I could draw more people to it if we had our clan inside Toribash, too.
Originally Posted by PillowTalk View Post
How would one create a clan?

Does it cost TC?

I'm trying to get members of my gaming community to join in on this awesome game, and I think I could draw more people to it if we had our clan inside Toribash, too.

You would do well to read the guide and to become more accustomed with the rules of the forum and how it works. I would also suggest you join a clan or have a look at other clans to see how they may be run and function. Otherwise, good luck :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
What is the difference between an official and unofficial clan?

Do unofficial clans not have in-game tags?

edit: Ok I see they have all this in the guide.

This seems like an awful hassle :/
Toriclans
All official clans get a toriclan page. Toriclans enable you to have a clan tag in-game and displays your clan name below your post count. It has clan war feature where you can fight other clans and it records all the scores for you. It also ranks you against the other official clans. Check the Toriclan Thread for more information.

You would also get an own board for your clan where you can choose 3 members to be moderators for. You can make multiple threads there and stuff. Just take a look at official clan boards to see how they work.