Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How long?
I'm new to the game, and loving it, but of course finding it impossible to fight atm :P

I was just wondering, how long did it take you guys to get what you consider 'good' at fighting?
It really depends on the individual. Some catch on real quick while others take a little longer.

If you are interested, I suggest having an ingame teacher to give you tips and advice on gameplay.

Check out this sub-forum: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=441

There are teachers for most of the basic mods.
[spirit]
I spent a whole year practicing single player and multiplayer aikido.

Now i am here. I can take down anyone in aikido and make decent replays in -30 gravity.

As marcus said, it depends on you. If you catch things quickly, you will learn at faster rate.
if you got 65% and above and you dont lose most of the time thats when you know your good. PLay single player alot. I made a thread and they told me to do it and i did it. After that ive been getting 15+ kill streaks :D
Last edited by PinkwafflesFTW; Jul 27, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
i play this game fpr 2 years and im bad at single player but very very good ad multi player , i think every person has his own sepcial area ( single or multiplayer)
just try in whwat youre better and practice it out
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
A couple hours, actually.

I picked it up rather quickly. It's really simple if you do martial arts IRL and understand the technique