Toribash
Original Post
[S]512x512 Robotic Head Tengo
OFFER Madt by tengo, i bought it from simao16.
I want just tc, tell me ur offer ;)
Attached Images
2011-07-26 22h05_52.jpg (16.0 KB, 111 views)
Last edited by thresher; Jul 26, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
>:)
Originally Posted by Market Rules
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

Please add this within 24 hours or I will have to close this thread.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You twat... sorry, it's not your fault.
you got tricked, I own this head. I have proof, if you really wanna go that far, just PM me for it.
Report him or something.
Tint is sex.
Hmm, I'm going to close this while I investigate this. Both of you please pm me proof that you bought the texture. A screenshot of the deal if it was done ingame or by pm is good, or a link to the thread where you bought it.

I'll look into how this head ended up owned by 2 people. Btw, neither of you are allowed to sell this head till I figure this out.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i own this head from simao16, my best friend, and ill sell it.
Last edited by thresher; Jul 27, 2011 at 02:58 PM.
>:)
im going to report this. this head doesnt belong to you at all. it belongs to praeter.\ and who the hell is simao16?
hey.
simao16 is a scammer, you can tell because he has no posts whatsoever.
He stole it, and I have proof, I sent it all to Gum. You don't own it. You think someone with no posts could afford a 50k head?
I'm sorry but your so-called best friend scammed yo ass.
Tint is sex.