Toribash
Original Post
lol
So I'm at work, and I call up this company to ask to speak to their manager. The guy says that he's not in and that I should leave a call-back number. I give it to him and then he says, "Okay, how do I call you back?"

btw, like my attempt at being active?
beep
When a facepalm is not enough...

How did you reply to that?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Did you tell him he needs to push those little buttons with numbers on them to get a fine result?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Facewall. Not facepalm, not facedesk, facewall.

Serious shit.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's fun how we are using two threads to talk offtopic and nonsense.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Yes it's fun. But since I came across that "How" thread, your activity really went up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, it does.

And i totally played with huck today.

And he totally owned my ass.

Vox sucks