Ranking
Original Post
[S]Elf & Pure Items. Qi Required
Selling Full Elf. I will accept tc or items for them. As the title says these elf items require 15k Qi.

The elf items I have for sale are 2 Full Elf sets. I'd prefer to sell them as full sets but I'm willing to split up the items if I get a good enough offer.

I also have a full pure set for sale. That requires 10k qi and I would like to sell it as a set but may split it up if offered enough tc.
Last edited by Gum; Jul 29, 2011 at 02:47 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Removed the almost full elf and added full pure. I accept tc mostly, but I'll consider item trades. I have 23k qi so I can get basically any item.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nah, thats not a good deal on my end ;) Maybe if you add some tc along with that crimson I'll consider it.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mm xD not have much tc but crimson +2k?elf in market 30k full crimson 30k in market and crimson selling for missuse only , and crimson is low qi and elf is hight qi !
PLEASE!!I LIKE ELF sorry caps xD
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Originally Posted by figh View Post
mm xD not have much tc but crimson +2k?elf in market 30k full crimson 30k in market and crimson selling for missuse only , and crimson is low qi and elf is hight qi !
PLEASE!!I LIKE ELF sorry caps xD

I'll think about it. Id rather have just tc and not items I have to sell.

Originally Posted by Noobish123 View Post
Do you have Pure Force/Lax seperate for sale?

I have pure lax, but not force separate. Would you like to offer on that?
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not have tc plz Gum i likee elf and not have tc in this moment u.u
Crimson full +3.5k my all tc !!is a fair offer, and the crimson you can sell it faster because it requires little qi if you would buy it for 25k but no have tc!!!!u.u
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.