Ranking
Avvy = Avatar (That dragon thing)

Siggy = Signature (Proud Leader of the most powerful Energy - [El]ectric)
Signatures are user defined messages that get attached to all their posts.
Most signatures you will encounter in this forums consist purely of text (thank god).
If you want an image in your signature you will have to acquire a toriprime, which costs you, as far as I know, ten USD a year.

Avatars are images you can upload to your profile. They get displayed right under your name whenever you submit a post.
If you want to use a bigger image or want it to be animated (gif) you will have to acquire toriprime.

You can edit your avatar and signature in your UserCP which you can access by clicking on “UserCP” in the upper left corner on the forums.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Signatures are user defined messages that get attached to all their posts.
Most signatures you will encounter in this forums consist purely of text (thank god).
If you want an image in your signature you will have to acquire a toriprime, which costs you, as far as I know, ten USD a year.

Avatars are images you can upload to your profile. They get displayed right under your name whenever you submit a post.
If you want to use a bigger image or want it to be animated (gif) you will have to acquire toriprime.

You can edit your avatar and signature in your UserCP which you can access by clicking on “UserCP” in the upper left corner on the forums.

He knew about singature and avatar, but he didn't knew about their shorter versions: avvy and siggy.
so avvy is avatar, adn siggy is signature ? =/
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter