Ranking
Original Post
Increasing Toribash performance
I'm sorry if I'm asking a noobish question, or if it was asked many times before. My friend is on a vacation and he has got a weak computer, so he cannot play normally. Are there any ways to increase the Toribash performance (except disabling the shaders and other graphic options)?
Originally Posted by genshin View Post
buy a new one

what he/she said.

if you don't want to lower graphics or turn off shaders then buy a new one.
-----
Originally Posted by KoHcTaHTuH View Post
My normal computer is left at home. I'm on a vacation, damn it.
I just wanna play the last few days

then lower the graphics or buy a new one like genshin said but your buddy who made this thread said you dont want to lower graphics so buy a new one.
Last edited by PinkwafflesFTW; Jul 16, 2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He has already turned them off, damnit! I heard there is a way to increase performanse buy changing some shortcut options.
And getting pissed off is going to help?

THE ONLY WAY IS TO GET A BETTER GRAPHICS CARD.

when a lot of people say the exact same thing, it's usually because they're right.

Juss sayin.

inb4delsystem32
Last edited by Vulc; Jul 16, 2011 at 10:30 AM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

Orly? I think they just have nothing to say. Please, if you can't help, don't act like dummies. I asked if someone knows what can be changed in the shortcut settings. I'm not damned interested in your GTFO-equal posts. If you don'y want to look stupid, post normal posts and just KEEP SILENNCe if you have noyhing to say.
ok then just don't play. If he already turned the graphics down and he doesn't want to get anew cp or a mini laptop,then don't play. if he wants to then he'll have to play with the laggyness or whatever you said make his bla blah blah slow.