Toribash
Original Post
[Chill] Recruitment

Requirements: Nothing in particular. Belt and post count don't matter. All you need is to be fluent in English(or at least try to have a decent grammar) and be mature.

Application:
It's free form. This will test your grammar. Please include the following:

-Name
-Activeness
-Skills/Talents
-Info about yourself

Clan DSC

As of right now, we have no members. I hope this will get the clan some attention.
Count me in!

-Name: Mirza
-Country and GMT: Bosnia & Herzegovina, +1
-Activeness: I play almost everyday.
-Skills/Talents: Sparing and spinning (aikido BD, katana aikido single/dual, ninjutsu), making textures, also: trolling
-Info about yourself: I like an impressive replay/fight more then a win. However, I also like to grief.
Originally Posted by FinalMiles View Post
Application:
It's free form. This will test your grammar. Please include the following:

-Name
-Activeness
-Skills/Talents
-Info about yourself

Do that and maybe I'll consider you.
Hey!

I'm Ben, I'm 19 years old, from Chile (-4 gmt). I started playing toribash one or two years ago, though I stopped playing for a while, but now I've been playing with this account for five or six months, currently a black belt. I started playing on Judo and Aikido, but now I mostly play wushu. I play almost every day, not only on multiplayer, but I also love training on single player and creating new moves. I play limp style (I hate pressing "c"). As far as activeness goes, I think this is my first post in the forum, but that's why I want to join a clan.
I think that's all. I just want to be part of a clan so I can have friends in-game, cause all the friends I've showed this game to, think it's way too difficult to play.
I guess I can give you consideration.
English isn't your first language I presume. But I'm amazed at your grammar.

Welcome to the clan, Ben. I hope you read the guidelines of the forum. You may now post on our Clan DSC to prove your membership.