Ranking
Original Post
hmmmm
what do you think guys should players using shovel should be ban i mean its not fair if your always using shovel all the tome to win.. come on be fair
I don't think they should be banned, never. They just want TC so they win. Sometimes I feel like they should get banned, but they really shouldn't. Its just the way they fight.

Not supported.
It be stupid to ban them, it wont stop them shoveling, just cause more fus.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Your saying we should ban people for using stradegy? Even if that stradegy is considered nooby? Thats kinda dumb.
Last edited by Boonana; Jul 15, 2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I suck at spelling.
piss
Yea.. Boonana has a point, it's a strategy, do you want to ban everyone just because they noob clap? It's pretty stupid.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Your saying we should ban people for using stradagy? Even if that stradagy is considered nooby? Thats kinda dumb.

I guess you mean Strategy?

----

Banning them is not a solution at all. Learn to counter a shovel. That's the best choice we have.
There is no rule saying they should be banned and shovels aren't aloud. Yes, they are annoying, but instead of banning them, you can easily make your own defence against. It's easier than you think.

Afterall it is a game, people should be free to play it like they want, they might be nooby, I dont like that move either, but that's just how they want to play the game and they should be free to do so.

If they put rules on certain moves, what fun would the game be?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Shoveling is a way of fighting for some so crying over it isn't going to make a difference.
Either you find a counter or shut up.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Right, now I'm going to help you out, if you're playing regular Aikido, on the first turn either grab them and/or get into a stance so your feet are planted firmly on the ground, and you won't budge, then they go to shovel, they will lift themselves off their feet. Then you can just walk forward and let them dq, or whatever. Also, if you step out of the way, you can let them throw themselves forward, and use that momentum to own them.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|