Toribash
Original Post
qi buy question
I do not know if I can post right here
I know that many do not like it when one buys qi
its not ok when a player buy qi for real money but its ok if a player buy the qi for tc? I just wanted to ask what you think
you think you can buy for qi tc and not only for real money or you should do it all?

I hope you understand me my english is not the best
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I kind of think that I can translate this...

I don't know if I can post right here
I know that many people don't like it when someone buys qi
it's not ok when a player buys qi for real money, but is it okay if he buys with tc? I want to ask what you guys think
if you can buy qi with tc and not for real money, or should you do it at all?

Is that a better translation for you blub?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
yes thank you sobscout

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
You can buy qi with tc. Ask crux and fee about it.
But for people who doesnt like it. Then they should also unlike hampa since he is using it too.XD

For me, its not bad to buy qi if you have a different purpose like you need qi for your bank account so you can send/transfer TC or Items.
~knight zero~
It generates nabi income whether you buy in USD or TC (as it costs myself and crux USD). Nabi need income to keep themselves alive.
i know that nabi need the money
i mean the player much from them say that qi buying is nooblike but i mean it is just nooblike to buy qi for real money and not for tc

Well since TC can be purchased for USD I don't think the method of payment really makes a major difference.
I dont think its nooblike buying with USD. Since mostly real professional players pay real money for a game.
~knight zero~