Toribash
Original Post
hi
Hey, is it safe to eat my pizza that are invaded my a few ants (maybe about 15)?
I washed it and reheat it in my microwave.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
No. From what I know, ants don't carry diseases. But then, on the other side you can think about the surfaces that ant walked on: poop, dead animals etc. Anyways, it's not dangerous at all.
your luckier than me
my pizza EATEN by my CAT !!
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Cooking anything above 63 degrees Celsius should kill any bacteria the ants carried onto your food.
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Hey, is it safe to eat my pizza that are invaded my a few ants (maybe about 15)?
I washed it and reheat it in my microwave.

As far as I know, it is safe. Ive already eaten by accident ants, caterpillars and a spider and Im not dead and didnt have any problems after, except the horrible taste, yet again, you arent eating them, but eating something that was stepped on by ants.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
If you literally washed your pizza I don't suggest eating it, seeing as it would be really soggy. But if you cook it it will be fine.

Also ants really aren't harmful.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
If you literally washed your pizza I don't suggest eating it, seeing as it would be really soggy. But if you cook it it will be fine.

Also ants really aren't harmful.

Yeah, ants and insects are usually multiple times more protein dense than a fine cut of beef.