Toribash
Original Post
Hmm? What do you mean keep the music going?

It depends on what your using. Most of them, the music is on a different part than the actual video its self. You shouldn't have put the music in with the clip xd
You should have put it in after you have everything cut, and ready to go.
so.... at first, you have to record everything with out the music, then cut out the replays, then record the final thing with music? is that correct?
Need Textures? PM Me.
well, it all depends. What are you using to edit the replay for a video? Sony Vegas?
Windows movie maker? xd

I have not user sony before. But, on the windows one, there's a separate spot you insert music, and it follows the timeline of the video. so you can sync it, and what not. Its sort of a bad idea to record it with music going, because if your going to cut anything out, it cuts out the music as well
Yea, there should be a place for you to insert music on it. Like at the top go to insert, and there should be a music one. I haven't used it in a while, I might be wrong. And if there is, when you click on it, the music file gets put underneath the video timeline.

hope this helps, if all fails, try contacting a video maker, they should be able to help you
Slow down the video, and speed up the video. Use camera effects, make it look like its beating to the music.
I'd suggest going to the art sub forum, and watching some of the videos.
R4ff, Veliar,Oracul are all good video makers, watch there videos to see what I'm talking about. And how they make it sync to the music