Toribash
Original Post
Some Dismemberment help
Hi I have seen videos where people basicly blow up uke on wushu without messing with the Dm threshold, I tried to do these but no matter how i kick or punch it doesnt work i.e when they do it, it looks like a normal kick i do, but uke blows up. what im trying to ask from this is how do i make it so i dismember easier is it to do with the angle of attack or aim or force or what!?!
There's no one angle or trajectory that is guaranteed to let you score a dismemberment.
For things like this, you have to observe and mess around with the joints until you understand what they do.
BAD LUCK
Im 3rd dan and i have had enought messing around experiance, and i tried to figure out for hours but i cant quite figure it out... it seems when i wear texture trails my kicks are stronger for some reason quite strange...
Im not quite sure how to im a newb at the furoms and i dont think i have the programs you need, I never really save any of the replays but i will next time i get one, ima start tryign right now
Click the "Go advanced" button - which is under the box you write in - Then scroll down and click the button named "Manage Attatchments".
Go to your Toribash folder (which should be under the games folder), go to your replays folder and pick a replay. Then you've attached it to your post.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
the vid
Ok i made a quick one, if this was nuthug doing it, it would be a decap so why isnt it for me... i mean i had quite alot of force.
Attached Files
myfail.rpl (22.0 KB, 17 views)
Yo don't care about these things. I'm 10th dan and still not even hallfway to learn a good way to dismember Uke, and i must tell you that experience with messing joints i have all what you need to do in a replay is edit it untill you get what you whant
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
ok dont play on wushu its harder in wushu to made a decap then in classic
try to get more momentum and speed and try kick and dont just touch his head

and dont use to much force its good to relax or hold some joints

i hope i can help you
Last edited by Unicorn; Jul 1, 2011 at 10:04 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
You just touched his head, wasn't really much of a force behind it. If you want a decap, you need to hit his neck joint. For instance, take a look at my replay. I hit the neck joint with a lot of force, thus, decap

I figured a wushu replay might help out more, so check it out. It's sloppy, and very basic, but you can see that I hit with a lot of force at the neck
Attached Files
-basic decap.rpl (19.4 KB, 13 views)
-wushu decap.rpl (11.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Update; Jul 2, 2011 at 12:40 AM.