Toribash
View Poll Results: Would you buy this new force?
Yes.
29 Votes / 60.42%
No.
19 Votes / 39.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
New force.
What would you think about a new force in toribash? Like a crystal force for that shinning reflection and there would be a black crystal force. Some dark in it and the crystal would be the light part. There would be 3 crystal forces. 1 black the other blue and the main one would just be all crystal. Also do you think it would look good with toribash 4.0? With the reflecting textures and everything, it would really good if you ask me. The price would be 4 USD's it would be a very valuable item it would look good and it would have great looks with 4.0. So do you think this would be a good new force to add? And would you buy it? Also I forgot to mention that me and hampa were discussing this.
I think it would look good, though I don't know what is happening in 4.0 So I can't give my view on how it would look in that, I mean. 3.9 Sounds are good. And 3.91 are bad.

So, the textures may look good now, but horrible then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Yea, I remeber hampa saying that he was going to have reflecting textures on 4.0. So thats why I think that would be a good idea. A crystal force with some reflecting textures. But lets hope for the best ^_^.
great idea with the reflection but dont let it cost usd its better when you buy it for 100k or more and just with 10k qi or more or maybe a complete new force shop who have all items this reflection function and costs a little bit more like a Reflection Orc Force that costs 1,000 tc or something
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Very good idea. But when I was discussing it with hampa he said "I just don't think it is expensive enough." So I made it 4 USD's to get his attention.
How? Crystal would be a good reflecting force and it would have some black and some blue in it. But 12 peoples still so lol :P.
Reflecting textures =/= reflecting joints.

Hes making chrome items. They would work like a bumpmap and make it reflective, not make them different colors.
It would be diff, see it would be like a fade out black in the crystal force. Making it like a demon force, it doesn't have to be so reflective but just have a brightness to it making it look decent.
Crystals sound gay. I would much rather see something along the lines of "Camouflage Force" or "Leopard Print Force".