Toribash
Original Post
3.91 Sounds?
I just updated from 3.9 to 3.91. I HATE THE NEW SOUNDS. They are so awful. I still want to hear the hitting people and stuff, but all the new stuff, like sounds when you click a joint, or hover over one, is SO BAD. Can someone please help me get rid of them, or better, get the sounds pack from 3.9? Please
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
In your toribash folder you will find a data/sounds subfolder. Simply copy the sounds you want from older version to new version. Make a backup first if you are uncertain you will do it correctly.
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
I just updated from 3.9 to 3.91. I HATE THE NEW SOUNDS. They are so awful. I still want to hear the hitting people and stuff, but all the new stuff, like sounds when you click a joint, or hover over one, is SO BAD. Can someone please help me get rid of them, or better, get the sounds pack from 3.9? Please

but don't you hate in version 3.9 when the match end it says "IIII UUUU AAAA" i think thats awful too
also known as Darrand
Thats what I want to do, but I dont have my 3.9 sounds anymore andI cant find them. -.-
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
Thats what I want to do, but I dont have my 3.9 sounds anymore andI cant find them. -.-

http://dc193.4shared.com/download/ZW...o_snd_pack.zip

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
or you can play the version 3.9 in your folder mine is like this
computer>local disk (C>games>toribash-3.9
also known as Darrand