Ranking
Original Post
[Movie] Tetsuo: the iron man (1989)

Yesterday I found this interesting movie and started watching it. It's a japanese surrealistic movie, where the sounds, movements and stop-motion are the most important things in it.
Attention: This movie contains gore/sex scenes.

Originally Posted by Summary, by IMDb.com
A strange man known only as the "metal fetishist", who seems to have an insane compulsion to stick scrap metal into his body, is hit and possibly killed by a Japanese "salaryman", out for a drive with his girlfriend. The salaryman then notices that he is being slowly overtaken by some kind of disease that is turning his body into scrap metal, and that his nemesis is not in fact dead but is somehow masterminding and guiding his rage and frustration-fueled transformation.

And if you want to watch the movie (youtube playlist):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZLum...EC63A57CA89E9C

I'm wishing on viewing more of this type of movies because I really enjoy it. If you know any, please send me a PM with the title of it and, if possible, a link to watch it or even a playlist with parts.

Feel free to share your opinions.
Last edited by pal; Jun 27, 2011 at 03:31 PM.
Will give it a watch, seems. Interesting ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

hahaha, that looks hilarious, gonna go check it out.

Was this is inspiration for Akira? or the other way around

Now that I've seen this movie that reminds me of something. In a japanese gift shop place in china town here, there is a full scale replica of the guy who ran over the other guy. not of them fused though
Last edited by T0ribush; Jun 28, 2011 at 12:52 AM.