Toribash
Original Post
questions about servers and flames in the market
how can i name my server?
how can i put a message that appears for anyone who joins the server ?
how can i choose amount of tc to be the minimum of betting ?
how can i color the name of the server ?

thank you

how can i see the shape of the flames that is in the market?
Last edited by rainboweye; Jun 25, 2011 at 11:08 PM.
how can i name my server ? Go into a server, then write /jo name. Example: /jo dicks. Then your room will be called dicks. If you mean the description, then write: /desc thenameyouwant. Example: /desc dicks. Then people will see that your server is named dicks.

how can i put a message that appears for anyone who joins the server ? Write: /motd what you want it to say. Example: /motd Welcome to my server, have fun.

how can i choose amount of tc to be the minimum of betting ? Write: /minbet tcamount. Example: /minbet 500. Then people can only bet 500 or higher.

how can i color the name of the server ? You can colour all the text you make, by writing: ^twonumbers textyouwanttosayincolours. Example: ^02 Dicks. Then there should appear a red text saying "Dicks". You can combine every two numbers you want. 58, 85, 99, 36, 71, 14 and so on. If you want the server name to appear in colours then you will have to combine the two commands. /desc ^14 Betting-in-here! (Be aware that you cannot make spaces in the server name) The server name should appear like this: Betting-in-here

I hope this helped. PM me if you need any more help. If you want a quick and exact answer then I reccomend that you ask people in here
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
thank you very very much . i appreciate your help
-----
i opened toribash and went to multi player and clicked on "create" button then typed this:

/desc^14Betting-in-here! without any space between anything ... it didnt work . it says "invalid room name"
Last edited by rainboweye; Jun 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Try going to Support as I suggested before.

Also, no problem (:
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
ok thnx but did you see the question about flames ?

oh and i cant download anything to make irc work cuz this is not my pc it's my dad's and he wont let me download anything ....