Toribash
Original Post
Headphone advice etc
so I recently just bought a 32 gb Ipod Touch, and I want to buy some new headphones. I already have 1 pair of beats by dre (over ear) and a some ink'd skullcandy buds. I want to buy another (in ear) pair of headphones and another pair of (over ear) Headphones. as for budget, I'm thinking about up to 40.00 usd on the buds, and up to 100.00 usd for the Over ear ones. "Halp" :U
also, thanks.
Yeah i know you already said you owned a pair of ink'd skullcandy in-ears but I use these with my 32 gb ipod, and for the price they are absolutely amazing and leave your ears ringing after about and hour of use on max volume
You've Been GodSmacked
Originally Posted by GodSmacked View Post
Yeah i know you already said you owned a pair of ink'd skullcandy in-ears but I use these with my 32 gb ipod, and for the price they are absolutely amazing and leave your ears ringing after about and hour of use on max volume

I had a pair of those once. They broke within a week, I wouldn't recommend them at all.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I can only give you an advice what you should not buy AT ALL.

Skullcandy

Its just cheap chinese trash.
My overear ones broke after 2 months.

Not I have 159$ Audio Technica ATH 50's. Those are the shiit.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I had a pair of those once. They broke within a week, I wouldn't recommend them at all.

yeah i guess they vary mine have lasted over a year and are still pumping just as hard as they were the day i opened them.... so headphones are really based off preference anyways
You've Been GodSmacked