Toribash
Original Post
Why do people always assume people with numbers in their names are noobs?
Seriously, It gets annoying at times, Like, I join a server, accidentally lose, and then some jerk says "lol no wondur he sux he has numbrs in hs nam lol" Good god, whoever invented that stereotype should have a javelin thrown into his eye, have his internal organs sliced out, and then burned.
Trying is the first step towards failure.
maybe they just trolling you. And you cleary got trolled to be here.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
It's because people with numbers in their name are noobs most, if not all, of the time. They couldn't think of a creative enough name so they had to add numbers, and usually when they have numbers their name is something stupid like XxSkullSniper32xX.
I'd just like to inform you that name changes are possible in toribash, but they cost 100k toricredits.
Back for good.
This probably isnt the reason. There could be other reasons why people could think your a noob. Im not judging you..Its just maybe not the case.
I think the reason why people believe numbers are noob is because the name is not origional and has to have some type of change to it.
I play other other online games with others and sometimes its COOL to have numbers in your names.
Also are you talking about noob123 or n00b123?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1.they most noobs and rage when they loose
2.the names are uncreative like xXpro1337Xx
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Because the stereotype applies to the majority of players with numbers in their name.

My name isn't creative, but doesn't have numbers.
Don't read this.
I think it's just a stereotype, and like all stereotypes, you can't really do much about it. My name does include a number, but it's my OCD number, and doesn't really stick out in my name.
ಠ_ರೃ - "Quite so, good sir."