Toribash
Original Post
Has Toribash made you an artist
Just wondering did anyone start making art after joining Tb ?

I always made drawings and started computer art after joining Tb to make head textures and ended up buying a tablet

Then got interested in GFX
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
I continued on from what I already knew, like I created art in RL but never on the computer, whole new experience to me. Really great. Can make money
Toribash has gotten me interested in artistic skills, and I've been wondering if I should try making some art, but it haven't made me an artist (yet?).
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I've never been any good at art, ever. It did get me to try pixel art, and also blender 3d but drawing with a pencil, or a mouse is impossible for me.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I've never been any good at art, ever. It did get me to try pixel art, and also blender 3d but drawing with a pencil, or a mouse is impossible for me.

this.
yes , i installed GIMP (because i wanted to make heads for toribash) now i have PS(i dont use it) and i want to buy a tablet.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
I started to make avatars/signatures because of Toribash.
All the avatars and signatures you see me using are by me.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else