Toribash
Original Post
Im back to the stoneage...
Both my internet and tv provider just gave up on my town after a thunderstorm here... This sux.
cellphone im posting this with my cellphone
i am so bored i might use the lego for the first time since i was 10...
Last edited by junibug; Jun 9, 2011 at 05:15 PM.
its only a small area that are affected and the number of houses affected is 70 and im just on the edge of that zone...
I think it's good for you.
My family and I often takes to Sweden in a little house with no electricity, which lays in the forest. There is a sea we can swim in, and we have board games, cards etc. with us.
I use a lot of my time, preparing for roleplaying. Somehow I also looove to chop wood.
My brother, my sister and I sometimes make caves in the forest. I'd say mine is best :-D
Sometimes we also go to the barn, and build something (With saws, nails, the wood I chop and eventually some paint). It gets the family a lot closer, although my big brother never wants to come with us. He stays home, playing some game named Heroes of Newerth with his nerd friends. Then he takes all chips/chocolate/cake/icecream, whatever we have, and eat it. He also uses the 200$ he gets from the state every month.

I suggest that more people do things like this. I dont know if everyone will like it, but it's worth giving it a try. There are probably some people that are going to be like me brother. But I love doing it.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by junibug View Post
Both my internet and tv provider just gave up on my town after a thunderstorm here... This sux.

Ouch, it'll probably be up after a few weeks.

Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
I think it's good for you.
My family and I often takes to Sweden in a little house with no electricity, which lays in the forest. There is a sea we can swim in, and we have board games, cards etc. with us.
I use a lot of my time, preparing for roleplaying. Somehow I also looove to chop wood.
My brother, my sister and I sometimes make caves in the forest. I'd say mine is best :-D
Sometimes we also go to the barn, and build something (With saws, nails, the wood I chop and eventually some paint). It gets the family a lot closer, although my big brother never wants to come with us. He stays home, playing some game named Heroes of Newerth with his nerd friends. Then he takes all chips/chocolate/cake/icecream, whatever we have, and eat it. He also uses the 200$ he gets from the state every month.

I suggest that more people do things like this. I dont know if everyone will like it, but it's worth giving it a try. There are probably some people that are going to be like me brother. But I love doing it.

I'm sort of like you and your brother, you seem to have an awesome life with your family :>
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I'm sort of like you and your brother, you seem to have an awesome life with your family :>

Seconded, seems very nice but I like my life best!
Unskilled-Skilled
ヘタうま