Toribash
Priest is the Scary movie that i saw Recently, that was quite good movie to watch. I like Watching Horror movies very much.

Last edited by Alisha2; Jun 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM.
The Ring(Japanese Version).. Real Scary..
-----
Originally Posted by Vate View Post
Insidious :3

Insidious is the one with the haunted kid right?
Last edited by IronMan97; Jun 8, 2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For me the best horror movies are The Grudge and The Ring 2. They are very much scary. The first part of The Ring movie is also good.
the ring 2,the grudge,candyman.i forgot another one when the people had to put red tape on their windows or they diefrom eletric ghosts or something like that. it was very scary all of em :S im still scared of those movies and thats why i don't watch scary movies.Cuz imma pussy a proud one to
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
The grudge (all of them), and/or Paranormal activity 1+2
Also, "Birds" is a classic movie. I saw it when I was 10, maybe 11. Around 00:00.
Damn, that shit freaked me out.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
8Legs
if you didnt quessed, its about spiders those grow bigger than busses and maybe even biggers than houses
and also: "Hello,santa" or somethink like that, where santa claus went crazy and kills kids and parents when gives presents