Toribash
Original Post
2. Account Trade
Can i make a 2. Account, buy him a 1k Booster for 1 Week, own the Beginner Rooms and send the TC to my Main-Account?
Afaik thats still farming, you can use an alt to play in the beginner servers, since the mods would probably consider it "messing around" and not against the rules, but if you have a booster im pretty sure the mods would punish you for it. Correct me if im wrong.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
Afaik thats still farming, you can use an alt to play in the beginner servers, since the mods would probably consider it "messing around" and not against the rules, but if you have a booster im pretty sure the mods would punish you for it. Correct me if im wrong.

i dont see how its farming. its an alt. nonetheless, ive even seen people who just started pwn everyone they saw.
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post

Thats exactly what i thaught about it.

Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
i dont see how its farming. its an alt. nonetheless, ive even seen people who just started pwn everyone they saw.

But they dont transfer the TCs to an main Account.
Originally Posted by Shakky View Post

But they dont transfer the TCs to an main Account.

kay, then whats the story with bank accounts. its practicly the same thing.
This is not against the rules. Feel free to create an alt and buy him a 1k booster if you want.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

If you ask me you lose if you do because -

1. You can't be in beginer the whole time, you will upgrade your belt.
2. For $50 go to a tc seller such as Missuse/Crux and you could buy 550k of them.
hi.
@Umbre

I'm pretty sure that's waaaaaaay more effective.

And I don't think buying TC is against the rules, so yeah. instead of wasting time, you can just buy the TC.
Don't you see that you hurt me?