Toribash
Original Post
Things that generally irritate you
All the way from 2010, this thread is once again brought back from the grave!

Basically, list things that you generally don't like about what people do, what happens in life, kinds of people in general, stuff like that.

For me? I dunno. I hate when cheese gets that yellow hardness when it's not wrapped properly.
When people say L O L, that's almost as stupid as declaring something is funny. I mean what the fuck?

In-polite people. I mean, the kind that wouldn't hold the door open for a lady with a pram. Common manners are just decent to have and aren't difficult.

People who go out of their way to be different.

People who act dim. Typically idiotic girls who think it makes them look attractive.

ASP.NET

Tomato Ketchup. Ewww....
Last edited by Fee; May 27, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
Two things that i hate
Well, i hate when i pass 4 hours in the front of the computer trying to do an good replay on Toribash and when its over, happen that bug and i start it over, but, what i most hate is when in 278 channels, anything good is passing on TV.
-----
Miss click on mood.........
Last edited by jackpaul12; May 27, 2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Foods with a grimy texture, like bleu cheese. The taste (in my opinion) is fine, but just the way it feels inside your mouth makes me want to spit it out instantly.
Flamboyant Homosexuals
Locks that refuse to open with the correct key
Self Righteousness
Trolls that don't know how to troll
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
People online that like to use there "anonymous" characters to get a kick out of insulting random people online. I don't take offense to it I just think its stupid.

People that say they know something and they really don't. You tell them actually what it is and they start a argument but you really know what the real facts are...

Skater posers... People that were DC's and shit, I hate that. An example: You walk up to a poser say "Oh nice DC's do you skateboard?" person says "Ah nah I use to like 3 years ago" WTF!