Toribash
Original Post
42" hd toribash
I have connected my laptop to my tv and is now writing this in hd on 42" screen and i think its quite nice I just got one question. Will there be any problem using toribash on 42 inches of full hd?
The jizz stains maybe?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I don't think so... Remember to watch out for the screen burn that happens if the same scene lasts too long.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Originally Posted by clayspade View Post
I don't think so... Remember to watch out for the screen burn that happens if the same scene lasts too long.

Those days are long gone, it was CRT tubes that suffered that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by junibug View Post
I have connected my laptop to my tv and is now writing this in hd on 42" screen and i think its quite nice I just got one question. Will there be any problem using toribash on 42 inches of full hd?

You shouldnt have any problems
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I'm curious about one thing... does it run on your laptops monitor res or the res of the tv? it doesnt sound that awesome if its streaming the vid from your laptop rather than treating the tv as a higher res monitor. 1080p fullscreen gogogo

Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
I'm curious about one thing... does it run on your laptops monitor res or the res of the tv? it doesnt sound that awesome if its streaming the vid from your laptop rather than treating the tv as a higher res monitor. 1080p fullscreen gogogo

It'll run at whatever you set it at (so long as the TV can handle it), basically think of it as a giant low-res monitor.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Aha, I'm using a 42" screen too!

So far I haven't had any problems, besides being unable to use fullscreen (In most downloaded games) (Cuz it cuts the screen off) (Duh)
^ Hi Zayex.

/on topic: You shouldn't have any problems with tv, unless you lose badly and take it out on the tv. ;P
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/