Toribash
Original Post
Kinect + Toribash = ???
Real time mo-cap'd fighter using the Toribash engine for damage detection and physics simulation.

Want/not want?
Last edited by Gormen; May 25, 2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Oh this totally should have gone in OT
Lol. that would be cool but how could you run and flip unless you're like extremely athletic and I guess about 3/10 of the toribash community is overweight I guess
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
thats way to hard...and it dont work...or you think you can do karate kicks and back flips ?
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by madpen View Post
What about the people who don't have big rooms

i think thats not the problem...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The gameplay would have to be sort of modified to fit the people's needs, it would be fun though. With a few tutorials people would get used to it.

Any how, in my opinion I doubt Toribash would be available on xbox.
the frames system wouldn't really work, one fluent movement would have to have constant frames which would ruin on the mainly fun and different parts of toribash, plus the whole joint system with extend contract relax and hold wouldn't work. If someone were to make a game like the one you showed in the video, I think it would be a fun game maybe a little fast paced, but for toribash... I don't think it's a good idea
Don't be so negative, I think this would be awesome I can do back flips and round house kicks so I support this!
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
it both good and a bad idea , good becuase more interactivity and wouldresult in excirsise
but bad becuase most people arent fit enough to do martial arts and some dont even have experience in martial arts , it would take the fun out of the joint system and a whole lot harder to play
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

No, just no.

I'd love it, because I can do everything a tori can do except crazy flips, but there aren't many other athletic, spartan black belts with assassin training in the gaming world.

Maybe if there was a way that you could click joints with your hand to make yourself flip, then move the tori with your body.

Edit: I'd own you guys with my tornado roundhouse kick xD