Toribash
Original Post
Some new releases I'd like to discuss.
Alright, first I want to talk the new self-titled Bon Iver album. Bon Iver (Justin Vernon) of course is (or atleast was) a folk artist who in 2007 released his first album For Emma, Forever Go. The album was met with overwhelming acclaim from pretty much everyone. The main reason being it's gorgeous. And now he's releasing a new album, and it's prolly the most beautiful thing I've listened to all year. Like seriously, it nearly made me cry bitchtears. Seriously listen to it right now it's well worth your time.

I also want to talk about the new Wild Beasts album Smother because HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR. The amazing vocal delivery from singer duo Hayden Thorpe and Tom Fleming is just one of the things that make this album a masterpiece. Dat falsetto.

Some other new albums you need to listen to are Fucked Up's David Comes to Life, Amon Tobin's ISAM, Jesu's Ascension and Fleet Foxes Helplessness Blues.

But that's just like, my opinion man.

inb4 hipster
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I'll piss on your rug a bit bro.
Wild Beasts new album disappointed me. I wanted to like it sooo much, I think I hyped it up too much. Same deal with Helplessness Blues. :/

Bon Iver was great though.

But that's just like, my opinion man.

What do you think of the new Antlers album?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Hospice and Burst Apart are two completely different records, so comparing them isn't too easy. But Burst Apart is one of the better rock albums of the year so far for sure.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
That new Alex Elbert LPthingo was pretty great too. Goldbug's debut was fucking awesome btw, you guys heard it?