Toribash
Original Post
Die2Night
So, while playing another game, I was talking to this girl and she started telling me about this game called "Die2Night" I thought from what she said was a awesome virtual world that you and other people around the world play and help each other survive a night with millions of zombies, you can choose your profession and you don't have to download it. I was wondering, have any of you guys ever played this?

Mind some of you that have played it, give me a sort of a description what its like? I don't wanna go in there and have no idea what to do, I already have nightmares ._.

Heres a video the site put out

Ranks/professions

Resident

info

Scavenger

info

Scout

info

Guardian

info

Tamer

info

^All info copied and pasted from the site its self.

What do you guys think, and is it a good game?

Link: http://www.die2nite.com/
Describe gameplay. I'm looking at the site and it hasn't told me much so far. All I'm seeing is that people are getting raped about as often as zombies are. What I've seen though seems similar to a text-based rpg, so correct me if I'm wrong.

However, regardless of that, it seems interesting so I might check it out on the side.

Oh nvm, you don't know either, whatever, I'll find out for myself.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yea, I would have tried it out, but I couldn't really find the computer specs for playing it. My computer can't really play high quality games with hi-definition graphics. So, I wanted other people to see what it was like. I hate entering a game and lag, makes me not want to try it again, even if it is a decent game
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Yea, I would have tried it out, but I couldn't really find the computer specs for playing it. My computer can't really play high quality games with hi-definition graphics. So, I wanted other people to see what it was like. I hate entering a game and lag, makes me not want to try it again, even if it is a decent game

Don't worry, it's browser based text, if you couldn't run it I'd say you need to update your computer like 20 years...

That said, it's slow pased, relatively interesting, but boring if you're looking for instant gratification. It's basically a day by day game, literally, you get action points to do stuff, and you try to survive. I've played a few games like that, so it's not boring to me, but if you can't be bothered to get on every day to take advantage of day to day stuff, game's not for you.

tldr: It's text browser based that plays out over days.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So its basically like the same thing over and over again, and you just gotta keep living everyday? Huh, sounds extremely different, I wonder if I can use it on school computers because I don't have a computer to get on every day at home, so I would have to use school computers