Toribash
Original Post
LISTEN UP
I know you guys have a good intent, but to all the people who RESPOND to SPAM posts with OMG YOU GET BAN or GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING BANNED

KINDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP

seriously.

Its like people who stare at a raging fire.. and all they say are "yep, thats a fire alright"

Or people huddling over a tipped over semi trailer with a car crushed at the bottom and all they say is "OMG, are they allright?"

Congratulations on gaining your "Captain Obvious" Badges. Now get off the case and let the authorities swim through, not only through the problematic thread/posts that have been generated, but thanks to you jackoffs, your useless posts as well.
Hey look at the guy with the red name.

LISTEN TO HIM.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Read as:
Don't post, you make things harder for us. If you REALLY WANT TO HELP, go to #support, tell the problem, or just hit the report button.
EDIT:
FYI:
Last edited by Tinerr; May 9, 2011 at 05:55 AM.
In terms of fire.

The fire killed some pepul.
Then i covered the fire in water, which in turn drowned some people.
And me and the fire were thrown in jail.

Can i well, get out of jail, considering the fact that i was banned only due to excessively covering up the 'graphitti' (as i call it).
Do you THINK staff can't do that? Do you?

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER? VIGILANTE? HUH?

Who are you trying to cover up then, spammer
posting to cover avwaves rage
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
how the hell did you throw water? as I said, simply hit the (report) button. It's as easy as that. We are designed to delete those posts. Your posts just fucks up our plans and organizations against the spammers.
Understood?
I wasnt focused on 'deleting' the post.

All i wanted, was to make sure nobody saw the front page, covered in "FUCK HAMPA" or "PENIS" or "FUCK HAMPA'S PENIS"
And sure, i 'captain obvious-ed' a few, but i stopped it after i recognised how bad it was getting. So i would go to the next most recent thread, and post. "excuse me, posting to cover fishes graphitti"
-----
in fact, i believe it still states that under tutorials.
-----
and av: is that like, a mood pony, or sumthin?
Last edited by Smoshy_old; May 9, 2011 at 06:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You're not getting anywhere with this, it's the internet.

If you survive the internet without seeing the word "Fuck", your parents modified the fuck out of your browser.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.