Ranking
Original Post
Any Good 3DS Pros out there?
Anybody here good at 3DS? If so I would like some help My MSN is in my profile so contact me here or msn Thanks if you do, The only good 3DS Pro I know is Rich (Jepoy's Cousin) and hes not on much
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
what kind of thing do you need? could you be more especific?

edit: (lol! replied at the same time! what a coincidence! O.O)
Meh I could just want random things.. do you have MSN? Currently I kindof want a sig like Rich's but maybe doing a wheelie or something.. I already have a toridude model.. i just need the motorcyle/car/whatevah

Anyways Add me if you have MSN
Hey MOUTA I need some help with NURBS can you help me find a good video tutorial or just tutorial about it? Cause i wanna make models of cars and stuff through blueprints..
there's a good tutorial that comes with 3ds max, but you can also check 3dbuzz dot com, they have some great tutorials there (big sized files thou).

also, if you want free models, you can go to turbosquid dot com and search for free models, there are some good free models in there.

i hope this helps.
Can you help me find a link for NURBS Tool ( for car modeling with blueprints..) I will try that site though
OMG $500 per year. Holy shit. I'll just use my copy of Inventor which I got for free for being in a project lead the way high school class to do the same thing lol