Toribash
Original Post
GenTech's Userbar CornerShop
Welcome to

This shop will be completely dedicated to making Userbars. I will post all the information you will need to know (such as recolors, customizable, etc.)

CUSTOM ORDERS
Only willing to discuss custom orders over pm's not on here. But a warning, im still new to making these so dont expect me to make the best userbar for you in like 10 minutes. It might take over a day depending on the order (i got homework)

NOTICE: I will be releasing a steady amount of userbars on a daily basis, if i skip a day without posting one its because either school or yardwork (summer sucks )

NOTICE: Soon to come, AVATARS to match the USERBARS I will price the avatars according to the difficulty when i begin to produce them.

Now on to what everyones been waiting for, the userbars

Userbar 1: Crysis 2

Recolor Available - No
Customizable - May add/remove text
Price - 500 tc

SOLD

To - Facade
(P.S Thanks for the 400 tc tip )

To - urmybch1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are all i have for the moment, remember i will add more daily and will keep this shop in good upkeep Will be looking foward to seeing you all !

NOTICE: If you buy one of these userbars and are interested in seeing the upcoming avatars do say so, if you would not like a avatar to go with it i will simply not make one for the userbar.

Disclaimer: You may NOT resell or distribute my userbars without asking first.

READ THIS: You MUST remember that you need a Toriprime at least to put these userbars in your signature. I am not responsible if you skip over this post without this knowledge.

NO REFUNDS
Last edited by GenTech; Apr 24, 2011 at 05:23 AM.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." ...Mark Twain
Thanks very much for kicking off my shop Would you like a avatar to go with it ? It will be in the same sort of fashion as the Homer one but with same colors and image as your Disturbed one
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." ...Mark Twain
Homer userbar/avvy Put my name on it. Remove the homer part, Make it purple and red. sending 500 tc.
-----
For your records...

You've sent 500 toricredits to GenTech
Last edited by urmybch1; Apr 24, 2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

-------------------