Toribash
Original Post
How is the 'Post per day' Calculated?
I am curious of how it's calculated. I heard of somewhere It is done by taking your join date to how many posts you have, but this is completely uncertain for me. Heard it on google somewhere.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
total post count divided by however many days old your account is.
thats just basic maths...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ah, thought so, thanks for confirming that for me.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
It's "daily post count" so obviously it goes by your average of posts each day, which is posts divided by days you have been playing.
The demon inside me exhales a breath of smoke, when i feel the beat in my chest like a stethoscope, check my pulse
It frightens me to think that this guy might be older than 13.
D/P=DC
Where D is Days, P is Posts, DC is Daily Count. (And / means divide, just in case you didn't know >.>)
Man guys calm down, I was just asking for confirmation, I wasn't entirely sure on what it exactly was. Doesn't mean you should attack me for it. Seriously.
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
Man guys calm down, I was just asking for confirmation, I wasn't entirely sure on what it exactly was. Doesn't mean you should attack me for it. Seriously.

It's ok, don't over-react to what we say, we are all jerk assholes.
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post

Yeah sorry bro. We jerk assholes.