Toribash
Original Post
Helplessness Blues
this album is fucking amazing

Fleet Foxes' new album (Helplessness Blues) comes out in a few weeks, so I thought it would be appropriate to create a thread
for those who are anticipating it (or have already acquired a leaked copy). This is more for open
discussion of the new album and Fleet Foxes in general. If you're not a Fleet Foxes fan already, here
are four of the twelve tracks on the new album (and my personal favorites).

For those who don't know, Fleet Foxes is an atmospheric folk/folk rock group whose debut album Fleet Foxes became a huge critical and commercial
success in 2008 (and for good reason). If you like the following tracks, I strongly suggest you acquire the aforementioned album.

back from the dead
FUCK YEAR FLEET FOXES.

I completely forgot I downloaded this, thanks for reminding me.

After listening to it, I think it's a great album.
Sounds pretty good, also will probably get it when it comes out.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
These songs are great, I better go check them out before there all gone. ;)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Bump.

This thread didn't get much attention, but I drove up to Nashville a few weeks ago to see them live (one of the best live shows I've ever seen) and it reminded me of this thread's existence. Also, it seems like music chat is all shitty pop-rap and it needs a solid kick in the teeth.
back from the dead