Toribash
Original Post
New Co-Leader position available!
ok guys post here if you are interested in taking over Tonakai's Co-Leader position
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Mar 9, 2008 at 11:38 PM.
I'm cool.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
patrick said he wasnt leaving
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am srry, but seeing as three others have left, I guess it is my turn to say somthin as well.

Kai-Tiger: You are the one of the best leader I have ever been blessed to work under.
Cabose: I really don't know what to say. About all I can say is with out you getting suspended, I don't think I would have ended up as Co-Leader. Other than that we never really talked.
Floodplanet: Shorty after I joined, you became inactive so no clue with you either.
Freelancer: You have been pretty cool, didn't see you much, but every time I did, you had been nice.
Reddevil: You have been a very cool person. You always have a great attitude, and great ideas. Great guitar skills also. The Kittens are cute also.
Cmon, Tonakai, and Chac, I already said you guys in the other posts.

For every one I just fooled into thinkin that I was leaving, I am not. I never actually said I was leaving. I just wanted to say some nice things about every one before any one else leaves.

[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Wut, Patrick? I suppose you mean Tonakai?

yeah woops i just read his thread and had Patrick on my mind lol
Lol. Srry for the confusion.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Lol. Just sent you a PM. Also, this would be hard. I would have voted Cmon, but he kind of left. I think he would have made an amzing Co-Leader, but he kind of left. I almost said that in the other thread, but I didn't want to make him feel bad so I didn't say it. I think we should let some of the new people settle in more and if Punkki gets in, he might be a good option. Also reddevil or loje will be a good option.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
yea!....I can try out for the co-leader position...nd i wont leave freelance either...like i´ve said before...the only way you can get rid of me is to kick me... I know I havnt been the most active person in Freelance but my internet kinda sux....and we will change that soon...so IF i become a co-leader I promie that I will become more active.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!