Toribash
Original Post
Can't search in threads
Hey.
When I try to search in a thread in stands:
Tetomi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why and what's up with that?

And btw, toribash, I'm back!
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

wushu is like ride an bicycle.. you cant forget it
// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Guuh, why? That was just stupid by Nabi studios..
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

wushu is like ride an bicycle.. you cant forget it
// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Originally Posted by Tetomi View Post
Guuh, why? That was just stupid by Nabi studios..

its not stupid its just coz the in-game is free 100% so they need a way to make some money so the forums is the only way to keep the game 100% free so its fair enough
Originally Posted by loay1234 View Post
its not stupid its just coz the in-game is free 100% so they need a way to make some money so the forums is the only way to keep the game 100% free so its fair enough

I would rather pay for the game instead for things like VIP ...
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Look at it this way. There is a reason you pay for TPVIP. Its because you get extra features. How would Nabi Studios make money if everything was free? They wouldnt.
They would have to make the game cost money. That would suck.
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
Look at it this way. There is a reason you pay for TPVIP. Its because you get extra features. How would Nabi Studios make money if everything was free? They wouldnt.
They would have to make the game cost money. That would suck.

No that wouldnt suck it would get out all these scammers/noobs that play for 2 days and create a new account and then quit.
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
It would sink the number of members in Toribash with a very big amount. Anyways, problem is solved and this is turning into a discussion. Start a topic in Discussion if you feel like talking more about it.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
No that wouldnt suck it would get out all these scammers/noobs that play for 2 days and create a new account and then quit.

i wouldnt want to play toribash anymore if i had to pay for it :L Dont have the money etc